Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Introduction...
Tiger Lilly is my pen name, it is what it is because of 3 things.

 1) TIGER, a very large solitary cat with a yellow-brown coat striped with black, native to the forests of Asia but becoming increasingly rare.

 2)LILLYa bulbous plant with large trumpet-shaped, typically fragrant, flowers on a tall, slender stem. Lilies have long been cultivated, some kinds being of symbolic importance and some used in perfumery.

3) I bought all my school clothes at this place this year(I know lily has 1 L but I like two, it looks better).

I'm not the guy everyone see's on the outside, on the Friday nights, during the battles. People see me as a jokester and a class clown sometimes, but I have something inside that no one has really seen before. I am excited to break out of this shell and jump into Paris. TigerLilly defines me as a person because I feel like people like me are RARE! I like talking about deep, IMPORTANT things, I'm not really like anyone else, I'm not a hipster but I'm not a follower. I'm a leader. I'm me.

 "I'm me, I Do Me, and I Chill" -Kevin Durant twitter bio. 

Tiger sounds manly, and lilly sounds girly. I am going to post manly posts and I will post kind of heart-felt girly posts. But I put them together to make TigerLilly so I can post and Important things and Rare feelings that come straight from my heart, and pour it out on this blog. This blog will be my get-a-way from the world.

1 comment: