Sunday, March 9, 2014

Fears

Why should we fear?

No bird has flown higher than a man.
No animal has moved faster than a man.
No fish has dived further than a man.
Humans are not a prey to a predator.
We are Predators.
We are at the top of the food chain.
Nothing on earth can defeat us.

Humans are like diamonds
The Hardest substance in the world.
Nothing can break or scratch a diamond
except a diamond.

50%  Male
50%  Female

The Upper Class is considers Male.


Weakest ages 1-18
Strongest Ages 19-40
Weak 41-80

I am a 19 year old, human, male.
I am the biggest, shiniest diamond.
I am at the very top of the food chain.
Nothing can destroy me.


And that's what scares me.




1 comment:

  1. Nice. Made me look at fear a little differently.

    Empowering too. The only thing that can scratch a diamond is a diamond.

    ReplyDelete