Monday, March 17, 2014

Cheating

I haven't see you in a while and we started fighting when we saw each other. I didn't see that coming.. We have never been in a fight before. I am sorry. It is my fault. I didn't mean to start a fight. I know that cheating is close to your heart and I should have never told you that cheating was okay in anyway, even if it is just cheating on an assignment. Its wrong. In life, with the things I care about, I'd never cut a corner. In a relationship, on the field, with family, in the gym, i have never cut corners. I guess that is why i am who i am today. When I told you that everyone does it and its fine. That's when it hit me. Since when have I ever followed the crowd?  When have i ever gave into, that's just the way it is mindset? NEVER. I never have. When everyone got together to work out after school thinking that it would make them the best, I was in the gym before school, after school, and before bed. When My sister left, everyone would have understood if i was weak and give up as well. I didn't. I went through tough times but in the end i always am that example for my siblings. Where would i be if i didn't cheat on the little things i don't care about? If i didn't just get the answers from a neighbor? If I put in the work like I actually cared about it? I would be a heck of a lot better. I am not perfect. I am far from it. This is just one reason that you deserve more than me. I am weak in this part of my life because i have just always done it. When you said that cheating on simple things can lead to you cheating on bigger things. I knew that came from your heart. I know that your dad screwed up and that you have seen through all the little things, cheating and lying become bigger and bigger. I know you know i would never cheat on you or on my family. I wish I was good enough to prove to you that i was that good in school. I struggle. Its one of my awful weaknesses. But you were right and I will try and do my best to pay the consequences for not being prepared to class. I need it. And as much as it might suck, it will probably teach me a lesson. You know that you mean everything to me. You know i would do anything for you. When you agreed with your sister that you could definitely break up with me over this, that scared me. I am a little sad that you would say that. That hurt. I am hoping you don't feel that way. When you told me that this is something that you don't like about me today, it hurt. But i want to correct that. I know its impossible to be perfect, but i want to be perfect for you. I am sorry for today and I hope you can forgive me. I hope you know that I love you.

1 comment:

  1. " I know that your dad screwed up and that you have seen through all the little things,"

    ReplyDelete