Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sky Diving

Driving to the air port… I am nervous out of my mind. Im getting myself amped talking with my brother about it. We are about to jump out of the Air plane. I am going to make this be the best memory of my life!! We are boarding the plane and I couldn't be more nervous, my life is on the line. But i don't show that i am nervous. The plane hasn't left yet… Im sitting there, thinking to myself if I really want to do this… We take off, my stomach is churning, I'm sooo excited and nervous, i don't want anything to go wrong. I have cotton mouth like the moment before a kick off of a big game. The door swings open, they ask, "Who wants to go first?" my brother is too competitive to let me go first, so he jumps and as he is falling he turns around too see me, nervous, but ready, i dive out the door following my brother. It is the greatest feeling in the world. Nothing could ever compare to this adventure.

Thats how you do it, that is how you fall in love. I know that feeling, I am in Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment