Monday, May 19, 2014

I Remember

I remember when I crashed my bike. I remember when walking to school, thinking I was so cool with my new rolling back pack. I remember knocking him out. I remember feeling bad. I remember the first time I saw her. I remember walking out of down the canyon by myself. I remember when we danced for the first time, the Hawaiian dance, and I remember the hug you gave me after. I remember when I couldn’t tell you apart. Now I don’t know how I got you confused. I remember my first varsity touchdown; I remember crying in the end zone. I remember all the work I put in, I remembered all the sleep I sacrificed, I remember my family supporting me when no one else did. I remember my dad believing in me when no one else did. I remember that moment, when I turned around to see everyone cheering. I remembering everything went blurry because of the tears in my eyes so I closed my eyes for a brief second and just listened to all the hope and support. I remember Daniel told me he believed in me and that we needed a big play out of me, he told me that he voted me as captain. I remember the feeling I got and thinking about what he said before I made the big play. I remember not talking to him anymore because he is too cool. I will always remember this season.

1 comment:

  1. " so I closed my eyes for a brief second and just listened to all the hope" Chills.

    ReplyDelete