Monday, May 26, 2014

#realtalk

I know people read my blogs and know who i am. With that being said, I want to say something that i am proud to say. I am in love with Hannah Smith. I can't tell you what love is, but I can feel it. Its something I don't know how to explain. When i kiss her i get butterfly's in my stomach, It reminds me of the nervous feeling i get before i play a big game. I don't know why i get them. But, i love it.

You wanna hear real talk? okay, i love going places by myself. I love to take myself out to eat and sit there and think. People look at me like I'm weird, why would someone eat at a nice restaurant by themselves, but it doesn't matter to me. I love to sit and picture scenarios in my head of saving Hannah from someone, making a huge catch in a game, going to a big university, what i would do if i had 1 billion dollars. I picture myself raising my kids, speaking hungarian to an old lady in her house while we are both weeping, a young man that is confused and helping him see that perfect light. I sometimes get myself so wrapped up in my imagination that i will go to bed at 8 and lay in my bed and think about these scenarios and make them with great detail, i would stay up until 1 or 2 in the morning just thinking. Thats my real talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment