Monday, May 26, 2014

Lost In Paris

I purchased my plane ticket before all the seats were taken. I wanted to go to paris so bad. I took a risk and flew to paris. On my first day in paris, i was super pumped to be there. I wanted to capture all of it. The next day we talked about love. I fell in love with love. Paris is where i tasted poetry. I really took note of all that was around me. I even considered becoming a tour guide like nelson. but like every vacation it gets to a point where your home sick a little or want to come home. I hit that point midway through 4th term. But, now that i have 1 class left, i want to go back to when we talked about love. I want another lesson, i want to have to make another video, i want to have everything i use to have. but now i have to leave paris. I have to go back to highland for a little and then start a two year class in Budapest. I am super excited and i loved every minute of paris, it was my favorite vacation i have ever been on. Hopefully i can use the experiences i learned in paris to help me through life. I guess we will see. So from paris to highland, Good bye Paris. I will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment